It’s that time of year again – everyone is making those new year’s resolutions to get fit, eat better, drink less coffee (ridiculous) and maybe, just maybe this is the year you finally take that trip you’ve always wanted to take. Those are all great, albeit cliché new year’s resolutions. How about making one that is both attainable, fun, and can have an incredible effect on your self-esteem and hey let’s just say it: make you look great – Your Smile!
Invisalign Braces by Dr. Suzuki are a great way to get that smile you’ve always wanted. No more hiding your smile behind your hands, let those pearly white’s shine!
Let’s just get a few of the most common questions out of the way:
– Yes they’re affordable! Invisalign® can be financed and many extended health medical plans will cover their cost.
– Yes you can still use whitening toothpaste with Invisalign® – it’s a great way to make a double whammy – whiter and straighter? Oh my!
– Yes you get new trays regularly – no more worrying about manky (yes it’s a word) old trays that you use over and over again.
– Yes you can eat whatever you want with them – just take them out and put them back in after, so carrying some sugar free gum around doesn’t hurt.
– Yes you can still talk, laugh, sing, whistle and … yes kiss with your Invisalign® in place – just don’t eat or drink anything with them in.
This is a great time of year to focus on things that will improve “you”. Just stick to resolutions that can (and will) last. A great smile is attainable, and yes, if you get started now, you may even be ready with that great smile by the time you’re ready to hit one of Kelowna’s many lakes with that new beach bod. Just sayin’
Contact Dr. Suzuki – Kelowna Orthodontist today for a free consultation.